Public Sessions & Pricing
Strap on some wheels and head down for a Wheely Good Time at Gippsland's own indoor skating and scooter rinks.
2022 OPEN DAYS & TIMES
EVERY SUNDAY – 10:30am to 3:30pm
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ONLY
Please check the Wheelz World Facebook page for opening days and times during the school holidays. Generally Wheelz World operates on the last Sunday of the school holidays only.
January 26th – Australia Day
March 14th – Labour Day
April 25th – Anzac Day
June 13th – Queen’s Birthday
Nov 2nd – Melbourne Cup
General Admission 4yo & Under
Family Pass (2A & 2C / 1A & 3C)
Rip Rider 360s
You are welcome to bring your own soft rubber wheeled Roller Skates, Rollerblade’s or Scooters! Push Bikes & Skateboards are prohibited.
- “Thank you so much, everyone had the most amazing time!”
- “Excellent day, thanks for your help! Kids had a ball”
- “Awesome, everyone had a great time including the adults!”
- “I was extremely happy with the outcome of my Daughter’s birthday party. All of the staff working were incredibly helpful, accommodating and friendly. I would 110% recommend this venue to others.”
- “Thank you for another fantastic party!”
- “Great staff & great service – thank you!”
Wheelz World Café
The Wheelz World Café offers a wide variety of hot and cold food, confectionary, real bean coffee and a large selection of drinks for you to relax while the kids have fun and burn off some energy.
Wheelz World Café is the official home of Dippin’ Dots in Gippsland! Come and experience what it is like to have frozen dots start melting in your mouth!